Connect, Explore, Discover
Social & Emotional Superheroes: Optimism
This program is one class period (flexible). This is one part of a four-part series on social and emotional learning. You may request all four parts, or just this one.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
Talking about feelings can be fun when you’re a Social & Emotional Superhero! Equipped with the superpower of OPTIMISM, learners of all ages discover how the TIE method (Temporary, Isolated, Effort) can help them see a brighter side to things.
- This program begins with a fun song to set a tone of emotional expression.
- Participants then check in with their feelings using the Zones of Regulation.
- A variety of engaging teachers and artists will lead students activities to learn about optimism such as:
- And more!
- Participants will identify their emotions using a color based on the Zones of Regulation.
- Participants will practice the TIE method in a variety of scenarios.
- Participants will express their emotions in a variety