Connect, Explore, Discover
Social & Emotional Superheroes: Good Choices
This program is one class period (flexible). This is one part of a four-part series on social and emotional learning. You may request all four parts, or just this one.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
Talking about feelings can be fun when you’re a Social & Emotional Superhero! Equipped with the superpower of MAKING GOOD CHOICES, learners of all ages learn how their choices effect others.
- This program begins with a fun song to set a tone of emotional expression.
- Participants then check in with their feelings using the Zones of Regulation.
- A variety of engaging teachers and artists will lead students activities to learn about making good choices such as:
- And more!
- Participants will identify their emotions using a color based on the Zones of Regulation.
- Participants will demonstrate good choices in a variety fo scenarios.
- Participants will express their emotions in a variety