Connect, Explore, Discover
Social & Emotional Superheroes: Empathy
This program is one class period (flexible). This is part two of a four-part series on social and emotional learning. You may request all four parts, or just this one.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
Talking about feelings can be fun when you’re a Social & Emotional Superhero! Equipped with the superpower of EMPATHY, learners of all ages show how they can…
see with the eyes
hear with the ears
feel with the heart
- This program begins with a fun song to set a tone of emotional expression.
- Participants then check in with their feelings using the Zones of Regulation.
- A variety of engaging teachers and artists will lead students activities to learn about empathy such as:
- And more!
- Participants will identify their emotions using a color based on the Zones of Regulation.
- Participants will practice empathy in a variety of expressions.
- Participants will express their emotions in a variety of ways, such as movement, art and writing.