Connect, Explore, Discover
Online learning experts are here for you! Schedule a free 15-minute consultation and spark the joy of learning.
Educate & Elevate Part 4: Take Action
This is the final part of a four part series. You may request all four parts or any one individual part.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
|Everyone can be an activist! Join BGL, WAG and a special guest activist to learn about concrete ways we all can take action together for change.|
Part 4 – Take Action
Chanting at protests, making signs and building with community- learn what it means to be a true anti-racist activist.
- Program begins with introductions
- We define the word “advocacy”
- Review from last week
- We then discuss recent protests seen in the media as examples of how to make demands and why
- Ella and Amani will read the story Peaceful Fights for Equal Rights
- Special guest activist will teach protest chants and how to make signs
- Q & A with WAG and special guest
- Learn what it means to advocate for something
- Learn how to use different methods of protest to achieve their goals
- Leave with a clear path to start their own form of protest for causes they care about