Connect, Explore, Discover
Educate & Elevate Part 3: Say Something
This is part three of a four part series. You may request all four parts or any one individual part.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
If you see something, SAY SOMETHING! Speaking out against racism can be tough. Join BGL and the Weary Arts Group in learning how to use your voice to stand up for what’s right in your daily life!
Part 3 – Say Something
With the help of our puppet friends, learners will determine if a scenario is racist and speak up for what is right!
- Program begins with introductions
- Puppet friends (or special guest) speak up
- We check in with the Zones of Regulation
- Review from last week
- We then read the story Say Something
- The team will then have role play scenarios of potential racist behavior with the puppets and speak up
- Musical iIntermission with WAG
- Time is allowed for participants and parents to ask questions
- Q & A with WAG
- Learn how to identify racist remarks/behavior
- Act out scenarios and learn how to intervene when faced with racism
- Leave with specific things to say to be anti-racist in their daily lives