Connect, Explore, Discover
Educate & Elevate: Complete Series
This is a four part series. You may request all four parts or any one individual part.
Up to 100 participants via Zoom Webinar. Sign up today to save your spot!
BGL, the Weary Arts Group and incredible activists team up in the name of anti-racism! Join us in this journey of self-discovery and community empowerment. This four-part series explores anti-racist history, art, and forms of protest.
- Each part begins with introductions and an emotional check-in
- Participants will then discuss the session topic
- How To Talk About Racism
- Knowledge Is Power
- Say Something
- Take Action
- Storybook reading and/or history photos
- WAG musical intermission
- Time is always allowed for Q & A at the end!
- Understand the definitions of racism and anti-racism
- Create a safe space to talk about their experiences
- Leave with new ways to be anti-racist and concrete actions they can take for justice