Summer Camp LIVE – The Interconnected Forest – DAY PASS – July 20-24 – 3 Hours Each Day
Buy one day pass for each day of the week you’d like to attend. To attend the full week, click here.
Join us as we explore our world’s natural landscapes with experienced online educators. Each day will be high on fun and self-expression with dance breaks, art projects and musical interludes all of which connect to our theme: interconnected forests. That means there’s real learning, too, but if you don’t tell the kids they will hardly notice 🙂 Little to no parental involvement is required beyond the initial set up. Let us use our decade of distance learning experience to give you a well-deserved break the week of July 20.
Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an email with the link to access the Zoom Summer Camp.
Theme: Interconnected Forest
Buy one day pass for each day of the week you'd like to attend. To attend the full week, click here.
- Monday: Forest habitats & Decomposers
- Tuesday: Coastal habitats
- Wednesday: Plants & animals
- Thursday: Aquatic habitats
- Friday: Destruction & renewal
Each session will:
- run for three hours in the afternoon Monday to Friday from 1-4pm Pacific.
- include a virtual field trip in the middle with thematically-connected art, movement and social opportunities before and after
- be aimed at a K-5 audience and include live video participation
- cost $100 on a sliding scale (ie, we will accept lower payments given the extraordinary circumstances)
Featured Teachers & Partners: