Summer Camp LIVE – Taiwan, the Beautiful Island – DAY PASS – July 27-31 – 3 Hours Each Day
Buy one day pass for each day of the week you’d like to attend. To attend the full week, click here.
Join us as we travel live to Taiwan, one of the world’s most beautiful and friendly countries. Our experienced online educators lead students each day through fun activities related to our central theme: Taiwan, the Beautiful Island. The week will be high on fun and self-expression with dance breaks, art projects and musical interludes. Little to no parental involvement is required beyond the initial set up. Let us use our decade of distance learning experience to give you a well-deserved break the week of July 27.
Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an email with the link to access the Zoom Summer Camp.
Weekly Theme: Taiwan, the Beautiful Island
Buy one day pass for each day of the week you'd like to attend. To attend the full week, click here.
- Monday: Breakfast joint (Food)
- Tuesday: MRT / Main Station (Transportation)
- Wednesday: Convenience Store (Currency & Commerce)
- Thursday: Urban jungle (Nature)
- Friday: Taipei 101 / Sun Yat Sen (Landmarks)
Each session will:
- run for three hours in the afternoon Monday to Friday from 1-4pm Pacific.
- include a virtual field trip with thematically-connected art, movement and social opportunities
- be aimed at a K-5 audience and include live video participation
- cost $100 for the week (or $20/day) per screen
- if you'd like to attend but need a lower price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll work it out!
Featured Teachers & Partners:
- Field Trips LIVE led by Tsai Hsing School's Teacher Nate
- Movement & dance with NYC's Ariel Rivka Dance
- Music with Teacher Lucas
- Hosted by Teacher Jackie